Mew's Distant Realm

Welcome to the Distant Realm, a unique Pokémon land founded by Mew, the New Species Pokémon. Come on in and roleplay as your very own Pokémon character!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Realm is being rebooted...Realm is being rebooted...

Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Dove

Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 8:25 pm

"I don't know if you've noticed, but I don't have shoulders," she laughed. "If I knew Psychic, I could keep you up. And I don't feel like my head is big enough for you to sit on," she added with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 8:32 pm

He sighs "Okay, put me back down then. I can't be tall forever, I guess." he says, admiring the almost human shape she had
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 8:33 pm

She gently sat him back down on the ground. "Here, I should have some more berries to make Pokeblocks with."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 8:46 pm

He smiles happily "Yay; thank you~" he says, sitting down with another yawn, his ears twitching casually.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 8:48 pm

"You're welcome."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 8:55 pm

Ween sighs, looking out the window "Although.... It is getting dark... I should think about trying to find a hole or something to sleep in."
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 9:10 pm

"You can stay here, if you want," she offered. "It has to be cold out there, with the snow everywhere."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 9:13 pm

"W...w...what? You mean it? Really?" he asks, seeming to actually think that this was some kind of trick, half expecting her to change her mind.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 8:41 am

"Of course. As you can see, I'm not the best craftswoman, and the bed is big enough for two of me. And if you didn't want to sleep on the bed, I have plenty of floorspace, and I think that thing is supposed to be a rug."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 8:56 am

He happily bounces around her in circles "Thank you so much!~ I think I'll sleep in the bed with you; I take up close to no room, and enjoy cuddling up to things when sleeping, as it is warm~"
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 9:21 am

((The great thing about having friends in different timezones is that they don't get irritated at my insane sleep schedule xDD))

"Alright. That's fine. Here, I have some more Pokeblocks made." She put a couple beside his paw.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 12:07 pm

He smiles, eating them one by one, eating them quickly, clearly enjoying them massively, he then sits again, shaking his head, his ears flopping side to side "Yum~"
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 10:21 am

She laughed a bit once more. "Just wait until I learn how to make PokePuffs! Oh, they were wonderful even when they tasted like cardboard."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 3:07 pm

Ween smiles happily, lips covered in pieces of the cubes "ooh; those sound really yummy~ How do you make those?~"
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 6:41 pm

"Not exactly sure," she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 9:13 pm

Ween laughs with her, curling up against her slender leg "I'm sure you'll figure it out; you're smart."
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 7:22 pm

"Thank you, little one," she replied, laughter in her voice as it almost always was.

((Sorry I'm not very active right now I'm actually grounded))
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 7:26 pm

He smiles, tail casually brushing her leg "It's fine. Was just stating the truth, afterall~" he paws at the floor lightly, his furry paws not making much noise
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 1:30 pm

"Wise beyond your years!" she repeated, shaking her head with a laugh.

Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 5:21 pm

He giggles slightly "Maybe. But I doubt that; but I guess you can believe that if you want to~"
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 6:48 pm

"Yes, well. Shouldn't a Pokemon as young as you be bedding down by now?" she asked, only half joking.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 6:58 pm

He smiles, tail swishing "And how old do you think I am, because I'm under the impression you may be thinking of me as a child~"
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 7:20 pm

"You can't have too many years under your belt," she replied with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 7:34 pm

"I've lived for eighteen years~" He says with his usual chirpiness, not showing any anger at having to say his age, just sounding like he was putting a point forward.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 7:41 pm

"Well, I suppose I was right. Besides, Eevee grow slower than most Pokemon. You stay babies for almost three years, correct?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next