Mew's Distant Realm

Welcome to the Distant Realm, a unique Pokémon land founded by Mew, the New Species Pokémon. Come on in and roleplay as your very own Pokémon character!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Realm is being rebooted...Realm is being rebooted...

Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Dove

Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} Empty
PostSubject: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 8:09 pm

Kendall cautiously moved toward the little stone hut. After all, it looked abandoned, but she wan't fond of humans and didn't like fighting other Pokemon. She got a little closer and called out with a "Is anyone there?" before receiving no answer and continuing. To her delight, once she was inside, she found a Pokeblock maker and a small, wood-burning stove. She knew how to cook simple meals from all her travels, and decided this homey little place would make a good home. "Now to find something to make a bed with. . . ."

Last edited by Dove on Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Corelean
Corelean

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 10:36 pm

((Hiya and welcome!!! ^^ Do you mind if I bring my little angry Charmander in? :D))
Back to top Go down
http://viperswan.deviantart.com
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 3:36 am

[[any chance I could also board this hype train?
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 10:31 am

((Go ahead! I would love to have visitors, and so would she!))
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 11:37 am

[[can I respond first?]]
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 2:48 pm

Ween bounces through the woods, darting between the trees, he rolls about in some long grass, his green bandanna bouncing on his neck, he stops, looking back "Oooh; that looks interesting." He bounces over to the cottage he had just spotted, trying to find a way in, he jumps onto a window sill, tapping the window with his nose, doing tiny headbutts to make a sound, hoping someone was inside, he waits patiently, swishing his tail, sat on the windowsill.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 4:08 pm

She looked up from what she was doing. By now, she had begun to build a bed, but she was actually working on making some Pokeblocks that didn't taste like cardboard. The strange window didn't allow her to see much more than that there was another Pokemon outside. She walked over to the door and opened it, moving around the side of the cottage to see an eevee. "Hello," she greeted softly, a small smile on her lips. Of course, they were hidden by her hair, but she was still smiling. She would've said more, but she wasn't sure about the Pokemon's gender, nor whether it would spook and attack her.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 4:11 pm

He jumps back a bit at the sheer height of the pokemon, before his tail swishes and he shakes his head, smiling slightly; his voice being just on the borderline between masculine and feminine "Hi~" he says, bouncing up to the door, his tail now held high, ears perked up "Is this your home?" he asks, peering through the doorway at everything.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 4:18 pm

"Yes, it is, little one," she replied, smiling widely. "Although, I did just find it recently, so it's not much. May I ask your name?"
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 4:21 pm

He sits down, doing the weird ear scratchy thing that dogs do "It's a very nice little home. Oh, my name? I'm Ween. What's your name?~" he asks, the bandanna on his neck now the wrong way up after his scratching.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 4:26 pm

"My name is Kendall." She stifled a laugh then. "You scratched your bandana out of place. It's gone backwards."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 4:28 pm

"Oh. That's a pretty name~" He sits down again, sighing as he tries using the same technique as before to spin his bandanna back into position, getting it messed up even worse each time he tried.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 4:33 pm

"Thank you. Ah. . . Would you like some help, little one? After all, I have arms," she laughed, though not rudely.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 4:35 pm

"Umm.... Yeah, if you could help; that would be great; four legs have their uses, but this ain't one of them." He laughs a yappy little laugh, just sitting still.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 4:40 pm

She reached down and straightened the cloth tied around his neck. "Have you ever seen a Kirlia? I had to balance on the tiniest legs. I understand."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 4:46 pm

"Ah; yeah I can imagine that would be hard. Still; you evolved into something so beautiful and tall... all of my evolutions seem very... cute, but not very awesome looking. Also I need some kind of stones, from what I know. Don't know if that is the case for all of them." he checks his bandanna, smiling "Thank you~" he suddenly catches a glimpse of his tail, chasing it speedily in circles
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 5:08 pm

"You are too kind, little one." When he thanked her, she replied with a "No trouble," and laughed a bit when he began chasing his tail.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 5:11 pm

"I'll...catch it... soon. This thing is too fast~" he says, starting to look more like a Eevee coloured blur, before tripping over, faceplanting into the floor.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 5:15 pm

"Are you okay?" she laughed, though her voice was filled with genuine concern. Being rude was going to get her nowhere in life, this she knew.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 5:32 pm

"Yeah~" He picks himself off the ground, shaking the dirt off his coat "I love chasing my tail; I will catch it one day." he laughs, sitting down in front of Kendall.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 5:40 pm

"Perhaps if your tail grew longer," she laughed. "You could come inside, if you wish. I'm attempting to make a Pokeblock that actually tastes like food."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 5:42 pm

"Guess you're right." he said, stopping "Remind me what a Pokeblock is again?" He wanders in, tail following the movement of his body, his tiny paws pattering.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 5:55 pm

"A cube-shaped candy created by trainers out of berries for their Pokemon. They increase stats such as cleverness, beauty, or strength. My trainer never made them for any of her Pokemon because she knew they didn't taste nice." Her voice had a strange mixture of bitterness, longing, love, and sadness when she spoke of this trainer.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 5:58 pm

"Oh... I only ever had two trainers, and the first one was so he could trade me, then the other one decided they didn't want me, so released me onto the streets. How do those taste? Can I try one?~" he asks, clearly getting excited at the new thing.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 6:08 pm

"Well, I wouldn't want to give you anything I haven't deemed edible myself. However, this device creates multiple from each batch." She popped a green and blue one in her mouth and chewed for a moment before handing another one with slightly more blue to the eevee.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next