Mew's Distant Realm

Welcome to the Distant Realm, a unique Pokémon land founded by Mew, the New Species Pokémon. Come on in and roleplay as your very own Pokémon character!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Realm is being rebooted...Realm is being rebooted...

Peace & Quiet {Open}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Dove

Peace & Quiet {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Peace & Quiet {Open}   Peace & Quiet {Open} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 10:40 am

Diamond was grooming once more, as her scales had gotten scuffed up in the fight and she was frankly angry about it. "Savages! Savages!" she muttered, adding a few swears on the end. She had to dip into the cold water multiple times as well.
Back to top Go down
Mew
Owner
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Peace & Quiet {Open}   Peace & Quiet {Open} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 9:06 pm

It had been a long time since Nathaniel had ventured up as far as the Double River. As he slithered closer to its banks he wondered why he had decided to even go there in the first place. The last time he'd been there was when he was just a Snivy, during battle training with his father. He remembered hopping into the water, dodging splashes of water that his father slung at him as he struggled to keep his balance in the middle of the flowing river. The large snake smiled faintly; at the time he'd thought his father to be completely crazy, but that balance training had actually helped.

The Serperior hissed softly under his breath as he spotted a pretty Dragonair grooming herself by the water. He hadn't expected to see anyone, especially not a Dragonair. Nathaniel moved closer to her, flinching at her harsh choice of words. "Ex-cu-cu-cussse me, mi-missss..." he spoke softly, coming up behind her. "Are y-yuh-yuh-y-you al-alri-ight?"
Back to top Go down
https://testingtestingtestin.forumotion.com
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Peace & Quiet {Open}   Peace & Quiet {Open} Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 8:55 am

She looked up, her eyes at first angry, but they then softened. "Some savages attacked me -- a Charmander and an Eevee, I think. They mussed up my scales!"
Really, the only reason she spoke to him was because Surperior were typically vain. ((I spelled that wrong))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peace & Quiet {Open}   Peace & Quiet {Open} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peace & Quiet {Open}
Page 1 of 1