Mew's Distant Realm

Welcome to the Distant Realm, a unique Pokémon land founded by Mew, the New Species Pokémon. Come on in and roleplay as your very own Pokémon character!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Realm is being rebooted...Realm is being rebooted...

Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Switchblade
Switchblade

Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 6:13 pm

Ween looks at the cube, carefully eating it from her hand, taking the utmost care not to bite her hand, his tail snakes as he steps from paw to paw as he munched his way through the cube, testing the taste in different parts of his mouth, savoring it before swallowing.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 6:20 pm

"So? I was only able to find some of the more common berries, so that is just made with a few Oran, a single Lum, and some blackberries for flavor."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 6:25 pm

"I love it. It is so sweet and tasty~" He says, bouncing around on his paws a bit, licking his lips to get it all off his face "How do you make those?"
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 6:27 pm

"Well, you put a few berries in this part, turn this crank, and after a few seconds this part fills up with the Pokeblocks," she explained, pointing to each part in turn and making sure he could see the handheld device.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 6:29 pm

"That's so cool~" He sighs, sitting down again with a tiny little yawn "Wish I had hands; my legs are great for getting up speed. But terrible for holding things."
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 6:31 pm

"Well, I have personally known an eevee to evolve into an Espeon, and she could pick up and do just about anything with her mind. It was as if she had hands, and she could reach everything."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 6:35 pm

He wags his tail a bit "That sounds amazing... but purple is not my colour, I'm more of a green fan~" he said, puffing out his chest, with the bandanna hanging on it
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 6:37 pm

"So you'd rather be a Leafeon, then?" she asked, half joking.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 6:41 pm

He thinks for a while at this "Well... Yeah, if I had to choose; I do like the look and moves of a grass type more than the others."
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 6:43 pm

"Hm. Well, I suppose it's all down to chance, in the long run. Eh?"
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 6:45 pm

He smiles, wrapping his tail around himself "Sure is. Hey, do you think you can pick me up so I can pretend I am tall?~"
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 6:48 pm

She laughed a bit and nodded, carefully picking him up and lifting him so he was about eye-level with her. "Being small has its advantages though. I have to duck every time I go through that doorway."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 6:50 pm

He laughs a bit as he is lifted "Yeah; but to me that doorway is the most imposing thing there is. This perspective feels a lot more comforting to me. I can see why so many pokemon my size ride shotgun on people's shoulders~"
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 6:53 pm

"I suppose I understand, too. I still vaguely remember my days as a Ralts. Though, I suppose I really don't, because I knew I would be tall. Eevee, on the other hand, don't get much larger when they evolve."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 6:56 pm

Ween smiles with a laugh "Yep. Bolted to this height.~" he says, watching the room, his bushy tail occasionally brushing against Kendall's face. "Still, more to life than height, I guess~"
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 6:58 pm

"True. Most of my life was spent dreaming of becoming the most powerful Pokemon," she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 7:03 pm

"What do you want now?" he asked, his tail still gently brushing her face, he continues turning his head to observe the hidden parts of the room that he couldn't see from his normal height.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 7:05 pm

She went quiet for a moment. "A peaceful life, showing other Pokemon the love I wish I could have been shown," she answered.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 7:09 pm

Ween nods "That sounds nice. I don't know what I want to do. I just got brought along with a friend; but I guess I just want to share my fun with my friends, as a smile returned is a smile that another can have~"
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 9:28 am

She smiled and nodded at his words. "You seem wise beyond your years, little one."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 9:36 am

"Perhaps. But I have to do a lot of thinking. Being little means that strategy is more important. As going headlong is never a possibility.~"
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 7:52 pm

"Yes, but intelligence and arrogance are friends cut from the same cloth. Without wisdom, intelligence makes you proud. Which means you obviously have some wisdom of your own."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 8:07 pm

He shrugs, still being held [in what i imagine as a eye height Lion King hold], his tail swishes again "I don't know what i have, really. Not much, I guess." he sneezes a bit, looking behind him at her
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 8:08 pm

She smiled. "Would you like me to put you down now?"

((I'm making the prissiest Dragonair ever right now xDD Hope she gets accepted xDDD))
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 8:13 pm

He giggles "I like being carried. Could I just kinda sit on your shoulder or head?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next