Mew's Distant Realm

Welcome to the Distant Realm, a unique Pokémon land founded by Mew, the New Species Pokémon. Come on in and roleplay as your very own Pokémon character!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Realm is being rebooted...Realm is being rebooted...

Flower Power {Open}

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Corelean
Corelean

Flower Power {Open} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Power {Open}   Flower Power {Open} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 8:35 am

"My eyes! My eyes!" Core said taking Ween's advice and began blinking like crazy creating a dry 'tear' like liquid fire type pokemon usually have instead of actual water tears. A few minutes later, it worked! Core breathed a sigh of relief but quickly turned her head away from the group not wanting them to see her weakness despite the echoing screams she'd emitted earlier. "Um... thanks." Core said looking at Ween. She had to admit to herself, someone else being nice to her felt.... weird? If that was seen the right word.

No other pokemon out to get her for her pulling a stunt, no running and being chased down a hill, no waking up hours later after a battle still only half healed from a mighty thrashing... No, this felt good almost. 'But why would they help me?' She silently wondered.
Back to top Go down
http://viperswan.deviantart.com
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Flower Power {Open}   Flower Power {Open} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 12:14 pm

She took a few steps towards her. "Sorry you got hurt, even if it was just some mud in your eyes. I didn't mean to make you angry..."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Flower Power {Open}   Flower Power {Open} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 3:09 am

Ween smiles happily "It's cool, Core. Your my friend, don't want you getting hurt if I can help it~" he says cheerily, tail swishing
Back to top Go down
Corelean
Corelean

PostSubject: Re: Flower Power {Open}   Flower Power {Open} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 5:35 pm

Core wheeled around to both of them and growled absolutely hating the fact she was seen as weak even for a split second in front of the two. She snarled angrily and kicked a rock sending it hurdling through the sky and striking a nearby tree, ricocheting off and hitting another tree perfectly sending it hurdling backwards her and striking her squarely in the head. She froze taking in what had just happened as a large bump formed upon her head. "I'm GONNA... OOOH UUUUUUURRUGH!!" She then lost it and charged at the tree, scratching and growling the heck out of it up until she lost energy and fell to the floor exhausted. 

"I *Pant* will get *Pant* You!!" She lay there completely wiped out hoping the others wouldn't really see her just lying there...
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Flower Power {Open}   Flower Power {Open} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 11:47 am

Shaymin looked quite startled by this. "You do realize that you don't have anything to prove? I would rather not fight with you anyway. I don't like fighting with anyone, whether they're higher or lower level."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Flower Power {Open}   Flower Power {Open} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 6:49 am

Ween nods "Just, don't continue about it then, try talking about something else so she doesn't get annoyed. So, you have a different personality in this form? Is that like making you a different pokemon, or is it just on certain outlooks?"
Back to top Go down
Corelean
Corelean

PostSubject: Re: Flower Power {Open}   Flower Power {Open} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 6:37 pm

Core snorted and glared as she then walked a few feet away, and sat down, this time facing them as she watched with piercing red eyes. Someone was going to lose, and she wasn't going to be the one to do so.
((So sorry it is so short))
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Flower Power {Open}   Flower Power {Open} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 12:24 pm

"Well, I'm the same Pokemon. I have a different personality though, and my eyes change color a little bit. Did you know that we see things differently depending on what color our eyes are?"
Back to top Go down
Corelean
Corelean

PostSubject: Re: Flower Power {Open}   Flower Power {Open} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 10:06 pm

((Well, no matter how many times I poke Switch, he doesn't seem to want to continue this. So I guess we go on ahead.))

Core stood and faced the Shaymin yet again and pointed at her. "Are we gonna fight or what? Ok, you can fly now, ok you're legendary! That doesn't make you a darn DIVA!!" Core snarled readying a fighting stance. She then dug her feet into the ground and barred ahead tripping over a rock while trying to catch her balance, she wobbled over in the Shaman's direction still unable to balance. She panicked trying to move her tail in a way it wouldn't be snuffed out so easily or catch the field on fire!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Flower Power {Open}   Flower Power {Open} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 9:21 am

She rushed forward to balance the Pokemon, avoiding the fiery tail before speaking. "I told you, I hate fighting. I could hurt you, and I'd hate myself for that."
Back to top Go down
Corelean
Corelean

PostSubject: Re: Flower Power {Open}   Flower Power {Open} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 11:27 pm

Core got up and shook off the help then gave the Shaymin a distressed look. "Well, if it isn't a fight you want how am I supposed to gain a single level?? I haven't gained one since I'd left my mother! UGH!" She again threw her hands over her face in anger really wanting to fight, but if it wasn't going to happen, she could always try another thing. She sat and pondered things for a minute before she said. "ALRIGHT, THEN ... THEN ... HOW ABOUT A TRUCE?" She smiled cockily and offered her paw to the Shaymin.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Flower Power {Open}   Flower Power {Open} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 9:10 am

"I don't have hands, but sure!"
Back to top Go down
Corelean
Corelean

PostSubject: Re: Flower Power {Open}   Flower Power {Open} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 11:17 pm

((I totally replied to this... what the heck?? Ugh, round two reply!))

Core half snorted as she reached out and shook the Shaman's paw as strong as she could then let go. "How about a game?" Core said, her features turning into a more terrifying version of a cocky smile. This little albino hot-head flashed her four razor sharp fangs in hopes she would play!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Flower Power {Open}   Flower Power {Open} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 11:08 am

The Pokemon grinned. "Games are fun, sure!" she laughed. She was trusting to a fault, and therefore didn't notice the potential threat this Charmander could pose.
Back to top Go down
Corelean
Corelean

PostSubject: Re: Flower Power {Open}   Flower Power {Open} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 12:14 am

Core then gave a very sharp toothy grin and pointed out over the horizon. "How's about this, we all try to find and collect as many berries as possible, first one who finds the most is the winner and gets the other's pile!" She then cleared some flowers and drew two large circles in the dirt, one for her and the other for the Shaymin. "Only rule is no hidden super powers! Got it?" She smiled cracking her knuckles then walked a few feet in front of the circles and cleared a line in the flowers marking the starting points.

"This is gonna be fun! I'll show you!!!"
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Flower Power {Open}   Flower Power {Open} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 9:10 am

"Sure, I'm in!" she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Corelean
Corelean

PostSubject: Re: Flower Power {Open}   Flower Power {Open} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 5:39 pm

"Oh yeah, no flying either! Let it be fair at least!!" Core shouted then knelt down in a racing stance narrowing her eyes waiting for the Shaymin to ready herself. When she thought both were ready and properly, terrain, transformed, she shouted big and loud, "Ready? Set? GO!!!" She then flew off without noticing a sleeping krookodile nearby. At the sound of her gravelly voice ripping through the air interrupting such a nice dream, he roared loudly and stood up rubbing his head. "You'll pay for that!!" He then rushed after the tiny fire salamander with his massive jaws agape not noticing the Shaymin nearby as well. 

Core, meanwhile was too busy trying not to lose as she stopped and picked random berries, filling her tiny arms with more than she could carry and rushing back with several toppling off the top causing the angry Krook to slip and fall initiating a furious hiss. He got up again and charged again wanting revenge for the disruption of his utopian dream!

Last edited by Corelean on Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Flower Power {Open}   Flower Power {Open} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 12:27 pm

Her heart skipped a beat. Nobody should get hurt during a game! Minnie rushed forward and stood between the Krookodile and the albino Charmander. "Wait! Don't attack her. She didn't see you!"
Back to top Go down
Corelean
Corelean

PostSubject: Re: Flower Power {Open}   Flower Power {Open} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 8:30 pm

The Frustrated Krookodile then turned his attention to the little legend and shouted, "Hey watch your mouth before I rip it off! This is between the egg and me! Mind your own business!" He then chuckled a little thinking it was cute the strange pokemon was trying to protect this little oddity. "I wonder how albinos even taste! Rah!" 

Core Then waved back at the Shaymin and said, "Don't worry, I'm used to it! I'll destroy this guy!" She skidded to a halt and held out one foot letting her claws dig in which caused her to spin right around to face him. "You ready for an official battle punk??" Core gnashed her teeth intimidatingly as her ruby eyes narrowed at the sight and feeling of pure adrenalin rush! She even began drooling a little wanting to feel the carnage between her claws waiting for it to move!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Flower Power {Open}   Flower Power {Open} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 11:19 am

Shaymin was becoming angry at this Pokemon. Ignoring Core, she stood between them."What's wrong with you?! You'd have to be a pretty cruel bully to ignore an apology! Nobody needs to fight and nobody needs to get hurt!"
Back to top Go down
Corelean
Corelean

PostSubject: Re: Flower Power {Open}   Flower Power {Open} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2016 2:05 am

The Krookodile angrily shouted at the strange dog-like flying type drawing his attention completely away from the Charmander as she gives Minnie a look that states, "Aww, that's so unfair, he was fighting me!!" Core's entire body calmed down as she gives a stern pout. The Krookodile then charges the Shaymin imagining an easy victory against the much smaller Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Flower Power {Open}   Flower Power {Open} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2016 10:49 am

Shaymin wasn't much of a fighter, but she was level 55. Instead of reacting in a hostile way, she closed her eyes and braced herself for the attack. She was hoping that it wouldn't hurt too much, but she was also hoping that not fighting back would show the Krookodile that violence wasn't the answer.

((I sound like Toriel xD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flower Power {Open}   Flower Power {Open} - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flower Power {Open}
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3