Mew's Distant Realm

Welcome to the Distant Realm, a unique Pokémon land founded by Mew, the New Species Pokémon. Come on in and roleplay as your very own Pokémon character!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Realm is being rebooted...Realm is being rebooted...

New land for a foreign creature

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SpookyAlien
SpookyAlien

New land for a foreign creature Empty
PostSubject: New land for a foreign creature   New land for a foreign creature Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 9:00 pm

Alien hovered across the shady forest floor, making a whirring sound as blades of grass were pushed behind him. He made beeping noises now and then, with the tips of his hand lighting up with each beep. The Elgyem slowly came to a halt, and decided to slowly land on the soft grass bed under him. He paused next to a tree, and started looking it up and down, as if he had no idea what it was.
Back to top Go down
Corelean
Corelean

PostSubject: Re: New land for a foreign creature   New land for a foreign creature Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 10:53 pm

Core growled as she forcibly shoved aside loose grass that dared to brush her in an attempt to brush off what had just happened. She'd fought with and seriously lost her only friend she would possibly ever have. In a huff, she sat down next to an old tree about to burst as the tears began welling up in her eyes again. It wasn't until she heard the strange beeping that she instinctively began to mask her sadness and jump to her feet  again ready to strike. Now was definitely not the time to mess with her, not now... She'd never show anyone weakness ever again... "WHO'S THERE?? SHOW YOURSELF!!!"
Back to top Go down
http://viperswan.deviantart.com
SpookyAlien
SpookyAlien

PostSubject: Re: New land for a foreign creature   New land for a foreign creature Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 10:12 pm

Alien jumped a little in surprise, and started hovering again. He had heard the noise coming from the other side of the tree he was just looking at. Slowly and carefully, The Elgyem slid around to the other side of the tree, making paced out beeps and little lights from his hands. He took a second to analyze the Charmander before he he greeted it. "Here I am." he said with his somewhat tuned voice.
Back to top Go down
Corelean
Corelean

PostSubject: Re: New land for a foreign creature   New land for a foreign creature Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 11:48 pm

Core's albino head swished angrily around to the sound of the voice and glared at the strange creature before her. She bared her teeth and lowered her head while raising her arms shining with a prepared scratch attack and let out a low growl waiting for it to strike not really knowing what kind it was nor what to do. Although, she'd never let this strange creature know... Not knowing what to do is weakness, it is one of your weakest states, hesitation and the sudden pause could easily get you killed. "What are you??" She demanded still trying to look as threatening as she could.
Back to top Go down
SpookyAlien
SpookyAlien

PostSubject: Re: New land for a foreign creature   New land for a foreign creature Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 11:42 pm

Alien cooked his head sideways and booped. "I am an extra terrestrial being, not of this planet. You may refer to me as Alien." He replied to the albino creature. He hovered up and down in place, and kept his arms to himself. "I would rather not initiate combat if that is acceptable."
Back to top Go down
Corelean
Corelean

PostSubject: Re: New land for a foreign creature   New land for a foreign creature Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 5:30 pm

Core snarled at the creature up until she heard 'extra terrestrial being'. That is when she burst out laughing. 'BWAHAHAHA! THIS GUY IS COMPLETELY NUTS!! MESSING WITH HIM SHOULD BE FUN!!' She thought to herself dawning an evil grin. "PFFT HAHAHAHA!! SO WHERE DO YOU COME FROM MISTER TERRESTRIAL? I'M SURE YOU DIDN'T JUST DROP OUT OF THE SKY IN A ROCK SHAPED ORB!!" She said as the laughter became too much for her to handle and she fell to the floor in a fit of giggles and mocking laughter. "So I'm guessing your name is Beep-boop? Bwahahaha!!"
Back to top Go down
SpookyAlien
SpookyAlien

PostSubject: Re: New land for a foreign creature   New land for a foreign creature Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 6:14 pm

Alien tilted his head. "Erm, I would say it was more of a gentle landing than actually dropping out of the sky... and like I said before, you may refer to me as Alien." He said as he hovered over her and looked at them. "I don't see why that would be so difficult to believe."
Back to top Go down
Corelean
Corelean

PostSubject: Re: New land for a foreign creature   New land for a foreign creature Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 6:55 pm

Core again snarled and withdrew tiny glowing claws preparing a precise scratch attack and dove at the 'Alien' now fading into a more feral state.
Back to top Go down
SpookyAlien
SpookyAlien

PostSubject: Re: New land for a foreign creature   New land for a foreign creature Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:12 pm

The claws collided with Alien's head and bonked him backwards. He spun and flew backwards, then extended his arms and halted his momentum. His head wobbled a bit, and he held it to keep it from moving. The Elgyem then put his arms in front of him and started beeping and booping, with the lights on his fingers corresponding. "Actually, I would prefer it if we didn't have this exchange." He offered.
Back to top Go down
Corelean
Corelean

PostSubject: Re: New land for a foreign creature   New land for a foreign creature Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 9:29 pm

Core viciously shook her head at the Elgyem but recoiling and using the earth as a spring board, pounced at him again now completely angry. She snarled as she yet again craned back her small paw back aiming at his face yet again. 

((You have permission to freeze her in mid-air if you like))
Back to top Go down
SpookyAlien
SpookyAlien

PostSubject: Re: New land for a foreign creature   New land for a foreign creature Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 9:37 pm

Alien's eyes widen, and looks at the relentless Charmander. It looked like there was no way of getting out of this. He shut his eyes and braced himself, for he prepared himself and launched a Headbutt attack in the direction of the incoming Core, hoping to defend himself.
Back to top Go down
Corelean
Corelean

PostSubject: Re: New land for a foreign creature   New land for a foreign creature Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 10:11 pm

Core shrieked as the Elgyem attacked with a headbutt sending the surprisingly light charmander hurdling through the air and slamming into a tree full force. "Ow..." She said rubbing her head and gave this 'Alien' a quick glare. With an attack like that, defeat would end her in yet another empty state. She quickly shook her head forcing the thought as far away as she could and glared at him. "Grr, why you little... I"ll freaking crush you!!!" She snarled, yet again using the tree as a spring board and letting loose another scratch attack.
Back to top Go down
SpookyAlien
SpookyAlien

PostSubject: Re: New land for a foreign creature   New land for a foreign creature Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 10:25 pm

Alien squinted at Core, unsure if they really wanted to perform that same attack. He decided that he would not go for another headbutt, it looked like they were hurt from the last one. The Elgyem hovered in place and opened both of his eyes, as they began to Sparkle brightly. He used Miracle eye, which would normally let him attack dark types, but in this scenario it did nothing, he just wanted to see what came of it.
Back to top Go down
Corelean
Corelean

PostSubject: Re: New land for a foreign creature   New land for a foreign creature Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 10:35 pm

A funny tingly feeling rushed over Core as she fell to the floor now completely exhausted unable to move. "Why... Who are you... Alien... FINE YOU WIN *pant* BUT DON'T EXPECT ME TO GIVE UP!!" She growled taking up pp hoping it would do massive damage upon the target not knowing it would only lower defense. She attempted to get up but her arms refused to move. She lay there eyes burning fiercely angry at the little floating pokemon with only growl in her disposal. Her tail flame was low as her eyes also held a hint of fear as well a fiery spirit unwilling to give up. 

She continued her attempts to pick herself up to no avail.
Back to top Go down
SpookyAlien
SpookyAlien

PostSubject: Re: New land for a foreign creature   New land for a foreign creature Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 10:40 pm

Alien sighed with relief, glad that they fell for his bluff. He stopped hovering and landed gently next to the Charmander. He beeped and booped. "I don't expect you to give up, however I am glad you did. I was afraid you might have started an unnecessary battle... which you did do... but i am willing to forgive. I had no intention of fighting you, but I do believe that with the strength that you showed you may as well be one of the strongest fighters on this new planet." He said. The Elgyem extended his hand, which was lighting up. "I've never met a being such as yourself." He said.
Back to top Go down
Corelean
Corelean

PostSubject: Re: New land for a foreign creature   New land for a foreign creature Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 11:10 pm

Core's eyes narrowed as she managed to pull herself shakily to her knees. a few of his words bounced around her head as if it were a pinball machine... "Give up... start a battle... fight you..." She snarled and then attempted to charge him again but with diminished energy she'd only manage to climb to her feet and stumble towards him a bit having to rest. She glared at him bearing her jagged teeth attempting to pick herself up again and keep going. 

The fire and determination dwarfed her current fear, yet it still rose along with each failed attempt as if her body moved as if it were nothing more than a sack of beans. She gnashed her teeth at this strange being almost beginning to believe his lies of another world as she'd been born in this one and had known it her entire life. No being could last this long with her... Or admittedly, her last as long with them... She carefully eyed the glowing 'beep-boops' as she called them on the tips of his hands... 

"What are you and where are you from? YOU SAY YOU'RE FROM ANOTHER WORLD... WHERE!!" She demanded of the strange green big head. Her studies hadn't covered much of the psychic types but she was still determined that something had to make sense somewhere along the lines. Nothing from another world exists past her own or so she thought.
Back to top Go down
SpookyAlien
SpookyAlien

PostSubject: Re: New land for a foreign creature   New land for a foreign creature Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 11:19 pm

Alien tilted his head and started moving his hands as if he was drawing something in the air. "I am what is universally referred to as an Elgyem. I come from galaxy C-12156, planet Lunos. It is somewhere in..." He pointed off into the distance. "That direction, some lightyears away. I currently reside with two other pokemon which act as my parental units, although in order to fit in i have convinced them that I have been their offspring for my whole life." His eyes squinted, as if he was smiling. "I come in peace though, and I do not really plan on making my presence known to everyone."
Back to top Go down
Corelean
Corelean

PostSubject: Re: New land for a foreign creature   New land for a foreign creature Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 11:48 pm

Core's eyes widened as her expression softened a bit. Despite her current predicament, she didn't want to believe this Pokemon's story. HIs appearance classified him as a pokemon but she had to admit she'd never seen the likes of him or his 'beep-boops' hand thingies... Nothing seemed to add up from the list of pokemon her mother taught her about... She watched as he then proceeded to 'draw' something in the air unseen to her. She cocked her head to the side still wondering why on earth he would need to 'trick' Pokemon into thinking he was their child... Did he even have a clue about what family life was??

It was sacred! She gave him a bewildered look silently wondering if he was using the same tactic on her and wondering if this was even a real meeting or a dream... why on earth would he trick them like that without them being willing to take him in... She closed her eyes and bared her teeth, the air whistling through them as she shook her head in pure disbelief. 

"Look pal, I don't know where you're from but you'd better high-tail it back there in an instant if you know what's good for you..." Core said in a more hurt tone. "You have no clue what you've done... You've tricked poor, innocent Pokemon into believing you were their child... did they even have any say in the matter?? Is this meeting even real or are you just a dream?? AM I BEING TRICKED??" She asked frantically and mildly freaking out losing her composure as fear began to take hold of what used to be pure fire.
Back to top Go down
SpookyAlien
SpookyAlien

PostSubject: Re: New land for a foreign creature   New land for a foreign creature Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 7:09 pm

Alien looked at the Charmander as if what he had done was perfectly normal. "I'm sure they do not mind, seeing as the two think it has been so for all these years. Also..." He poked the charmander's snout with one of his fingers, followed by a beep. "You and I are both tangible, and i must assure you that this is one hundred-percent real. I do not see what is so difficult to understand, but you are making it very difficult to get acquainted."
Back to top Go down
Corelean
Corelean

PostSubject: Re: New land for a foreign creature   New land for a foreign creature Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 8:20 pm

The vein on Core's head couldn't get any bigger as her fear turned into pure rage in an instant. Her ruby eyes filled with a bright burning flame as if to say 'You're finished'! "YOU THINK THIS IS SOME KIND OF JOKE??? DOING ANYTHING AGAINST ANY POKEMON'S WILL IS ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE AND YOU'LL PAY FOR IT!!" She attempted to slap his hand away from her snout as tiny plumes of smoke bellowed out of her nostrils. "YAAAHHH!!" She shouted charging yet again at the Elgym even if her strength was minimal, she was still needing to expel the rage burning inside. "YOU DON'T PLAY WITH POKEMON'S FEELINGS AND YOU DON'T PRETEND YOU'RE THEIR KIDS UNLESS THEY SAY SO!!!" 

"Do you even understand what is wrong with this little Alien?? Do you understand what its like to be completely tricked and used just because you're there when things go wrong??" She questioned unfurling her claws at the last second although she was much slower than normal, they wouldn't do much damage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New land for a foreign creature   New land for a foreign creature Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New land for a foreign creature
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mew's Distant Realm :: Old Realm :: Old Realm :: The Woods-
Jump to: