Mew's Distant Realm

Welcome to the Distant Realm, a unique Pokémon land founded by Mew, the New Species Pokémon. Come on in and roleplay as your very own Pokémon character!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Realm is being rebooted...Realm is being rebooted...

Hello....it's me.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luna
Luna

Hello....it's me. Empty
PostSubject: Hello....it's me.   Hello....it's me. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 9:50 pm

Luna fell from the sky, she didn't fall from to far up and was okay. She got up and dusted herself off, "What just happened? W-wait, where's Bella, oh no she's going to think I'm such a bad and unreliable heart breaker! I need to get away from here, but first where is here?"

The Gardevoir walked closer to the lake, it was already faintly glowing as the night was afoot. She slumped down next to the lake and let the tears flow from her eyes, 'Oh what will she think of me if I never return,' Luna's thoughts boiled up in her brain causing a flood of thoughts, 'My trainer will never see me again.' She stood up and wiped away her tears, "I have to be strong, for her!"
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

Hello....it's me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello....it's me.   Hello....it's me. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 10:22 am

"W-Why are you c-c-crying?" Shaymin asked shyly, waddling up to her. Of course, she preferred being alone in Land Forme, but she couldn't ignore a crying Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Luna

Hello....it's me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello....it's me.   Hello....it's me. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 9:28 am

The Gardevoir jumped back and fell on her back, she pulled herself up again and maid sure all the tears were gone before she spoke, "Well you see I was in my home, my world and then I dropped down through a portal, maybe? So, now I'm here. she had just looked down at the Pokemon that spoke.
"Oh my sweet Arceus, you're a Shaymin! Wow what could you possibly be doing here though? Oh, I wanted to let you know that when I was a Kirlia I saw the flower festival in Sinnoh. It was magical. Oh, one more thing may I pick you up?" Seeing the Shaymin brought back memories of her trainer, and she continuously asked questions before she introduced herself as Luna.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

Hello....it's me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello....it's me.   Hello....it's me. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 2:52 pm

"I-I p-prefer the gr-gr-ground in L-Land F-F-Forme. If it h-helps, I s-s-stumbled th-through a mir-r-r-rage spot."
Back to top Go down
Luna
Luna

Hello....it's me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello....it's me.   Hello....it's me. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 3:29 pm

"Oh, I apologize, I'm just not used to seeing a legendary Pokemon. So, what's your name? Also, how do I leave here? Thank you" Luna smiled down at the Shaymin and wondered about her Sky form, and how powerful she was. She wondered if her Gardevoirite would be able too activate in this world.

"One more last thing, I think, where exactly am I?" Luna inquired, she remembered how familiar her home was. 'I can do this, I'll be fine here, life isn't so hard. EVen if I have to stay here.'
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

Hello....it's me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello....it's me.   Hello....it's me. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2016 8:55 am

"It's c-c-called M-Mew's D-D-Dist-tant R-Realm. I d-d-don't think we c-c-can leave, either."

((On the Gardevoirite, it's impossible to use a mega stone without a trainer because Pokemon can only mega evolve through the friendship between trainer and Pokemon))
Back to top Go down
Luna
Luna

Hello....it's me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello....it's me.   Hello....it's me. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2016 7:03 pm

"Oh, well that is just perfect,though I'd like to thank you. Are you and I the only two here? Luna looks out towards the horizon, the moon was raising slowly, and the lake was glowing. 'I'll make it back home and life will be easier for me. Once I'm home.' She softly whimpered like a lost dog would, and the tears flooded from her eyes with each tear shining as the light bounced off it.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

Hello....it's me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello....it's me.   Hello....it's me. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 1:11 pm

She shook her head. "T-There's l-lots of us. M-M-Mew's around here s-s-somewhere, t-too.""
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello....it's me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello....it's me.   Hello....it's me. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello....it's me.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mew's Distant Realm :: Old Realm :: Old Realm :: Luminous Lake-
Jump to: